Sunday, September 16, 2007

Well, it was a typical Sunday. Laid back. Plans to do what I didn't do yesterday but not doing much of any of it. It is a day of rest after all. I did go to the afternoon class of Body Pump. Increased my weight and felt satisfied when I was finished. It was hard, but I wasn't dying.
I did paint yesterday! I actually finished something. I was relatively satisfied with it, but you know, that can change at any moment.
Oh yeah, life over here is just teeming with interest. Can't you just feel it?

2 comments:

hepsmom said...

Hey, here is a little teeming of interest. Glad you had a productive day. I just slept and slothed.

spidermomrootswriter said...

So you got to paint...what was it? You need to take a digital photo and add it to Stan's website (or just e-mail it to me). Great to talk to you tonight! Love, Karen