Friday, November 16, 2007

It's Gonna Be a Great Day!

I'm looking forward to today.

My girl and I are going to see a youth ballet perform "Rudolph". Tomorrow or Sunday, we plan to see "The Nutcracker" ballet performed by the same group. Do you know, I have never seen The Nutcracker all the way through? (That I can remember.) I know, I know, I've lived a very sheltered life.

I have to figure out the timing on making a batch of homemade bread around a dentist appointment and short massage. (My shoulders are giving me fits.) We are going to Butterbean's house for dinner tonight. I call this a trial run for Thanksgiving.

I'm also looking forward to Christmas this year. We hope to go to a place called Callaway Gardens. They have a gorgeous light display. I think I know a little girl who would like that. My girl might like it too! :) I hope I can find time to clean house so I can decorate too. Maybe Thanksgiving weekend. That would be good. Now, all I need to do is line up my motivation and time off!

I was just sorry yesterday and didn't exercise in any way shape or form. You're allowed a day like that, right? I'm pleased to say that the first thing I did today was my 2 mile walk video! Yea me.

Hope your weekend is filled with fun and love.

No comments: