Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Debrief

I survived Thanksgiving.

What I mean is, I had a lovely time at Butterbean's house and I'm proud to say that I didn't overindulge. I DID eat desert, but small portions of only three things. (I HAVE to have pumpkin pie!)

I'm trying to figure how to arrange my day. I would love to not leave the house, but alas, I have to go make a couple of deposits. I really want to clean house while the fam goes to the gym! Why, oh why do I have loads of motivations when it is not possible to do anything around here and then, when I have time, the motivation has fizzled?!

I wasn't very good company last night. I was in a bit of a daze, so tired. Here's how comfortable I am at Butterbean's house. I walked in, said hi and went and lay down on one of the couches for a bit. I think it was the combination of cramming a week of work into three days and staying up till 12:30 Wed. night watching a movie with hubby. We watched "The Book of Stars" which I hadn't heard of before. A sweet story of two sisters, but it is sad also. I liked the atmosphere of the movie, though. I tend toward light hearted things in my movies. Life is hard enough, why torture yourself through your entertainment?

Well, no big plans this weekend. Tomorrow morning, I have an appointment to get MY hair done! There's no squeezing it in during my work hours these days. I have to get an appointment!

Enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving holiday...

1 comment:

Crystal Gable said...

Good for you! I LOVE to get my hair done and I trade with a friend so I don't even have to feel guilty about the cost. Enjoy yourself!