Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Warm and Fuzzy Breakfast

O.K., maybe it's not fuzzy, but it is warm. It'll make you feel fuzzy. How 'bout that?

Prepare your oatmeal according to the instructions on the package.

Add about a tablespoon (more or less to your taste) of Smart Balance "butter", a dropper of English Toffee flavored stevia and about half a cup of vanilla soymilk.

Yumbo!

I've been looking for a lower calorie version of oatmeal. I tend toward butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.

My new version is definitely a great substitute!

(You can find stevia at your health food store or here's a link to some of the flavored ones I like to use.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi--I like your blog! I ordered oatmeal at a local restaurant the other day and they served it with vanilla yogurt and bananas. It was awesome and now I make it that way all the time!

Dapoppins said...

This actually sounds good. But soy milk always gives me a belly ache.

Dapoppins said...

PS

Smart Balance is our spread of choice. I hope it really is healthy like is says...!